One of the pillars of Great Lent is almsgiving, and all the ways you give of yourself, your time, your money, and your energy to help others are welcome. However, if you are able, we ask that you contribute to the project that our parish has chosen for special attention. Birthright is a nonprofit group with a branch in nearby Frackville, PA that helps mothers and their babies throughout pregnancy and afterward. Please see the list below, or download it in PDF form. Donations may be brought to the church hall, where they will be delivered after Lent.
The following items are needed:
- Diapers –Newborn, Size 1 and 2
- Onesies / undershirt – Size 3 – 6 months and 6 – 9 months
- Sleepers – Size 3 – 6 months and 6 – 9 months
- Baby wash cloths and towels
- Baby bath
- Baby lotion
- Receiving blankets
- Bottles / nipples
- Used clothes (in fair condition) – up to Size 2.
No Baby powder or Baby oil!